Where it all began
In 2007, a couple of people decided to arrange a happy hour with just a few of their industry friends. When over 30 people showed up, they clearly saw a great opportunity for networking and joined forces with "Emerging Insurance Professionals of Southern California." Now the group has grown to over 500 members and more formal events with further networking opportunities are always in the works.
In 2017, the Sacramento Chapter was born, pioneered by Chapter President, Robert Schimke. Rounding out his team on the Board of Directors are:
- Landon Paulson - Vice President (new in 2020)
- Maria Williams - Secretary/Director of Member Services
- Rebekah Winger - Treasurer/Director of Finance
- Caroline Brush - Director of Networking Events (new in 2020)
- Haley Andrews - Membership Chair (new in 2020)